See why we’re Central New York's most trusted service provider
Flooring Installer Job Summary
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Flooring Installer to join our company. You will lay down a variety of floor materials based on our client’s specifications, including carpet, wood, vinyl, linoleum, and tile. Other job duties include demolition and removal of existing flooring, transporting materials and equipment, cleaning and preparing the floor surfaces, and applying solvents when necessary. Our company works with large and small residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Flooring Installer Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess work sites to determine possible issues and make recommendations accordingly
- Prepare surfaces for installation by removing old hardware like screws and bolts
- Use hand and power tools to install flooring materials according to client specifications
- Work alongside other installers while emphasizing safety and efficient use of time and materials
Flooring Installer Requirements and Qualifications
- Inspect finished work to ensure customer satisfaction and the highest possible standards of work
- A high school diploma or GED certificate
- Prior experience as a flooring installer or completion of a relevant apprenticeship (strongly preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of flooring materials and installation techniques
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds
- Keen attention to detail
Sales Job Summary
We are looking for a salesperson that excels in customer service. As a Sales Specialist Flooring, this means:
Being friendly and professional
Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
Serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale.
- Provided outstanding customer service by greeting customers on the sales floor, determining their wants and needs, assisting them with flooring choices, and explaining the features and benefits of the various types of flooring.
- Provided an accurate accounting of rooms and approximate measurements.
- Kept up-to-date on the wide selection of flooring we have to offer along with the benefits and warranties provided by each.
- Managed the transaction from initial contact with the customer to write the sales order to successful installation and completion of the project.
- Exceeded monthly sales budget expectations.
- Follow up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests, concerns, or questions.
Warehouse Worker Job Summary, Full Time or Part Time:
The fastest growing floor covering and design center in the area is expanding. Due to the increase in our volume of sales we are looking for full-time warehouse worker.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 20-65 pounds
- Basic Computer skills required
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail
- Extensive lifting, loading, standing and /or walking required
- Ability to understand and comprehend all required onsite training
- Punctual and Dependable
- Legible Handwriting and willing to work Saturdays
- You will be part of an established and respected family owned company who offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits. Willing to train the right person!
Secretary Job Summary
Pay From $15 per hour
Number of openings for this position
- 8 hour shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
General office duties include filing, logging invoices, returns, claims, supplies. Must have internet knowledge, scanning, typing of bids, and exceptional phone etiquette. Interactions with Customers, Vendors, and Employees
Reports to Office & Store manager.
Email Resume to Inserra3@yahoo.com